Sunday, November 1, 2009

Can You Spot the Future Pilot?

While I still have the opportunity to blog I might as well get it all out...
We had the special privilage of riding in Pappy's airplane today!
The kids were excited, but didn't really know what to expect.
(And yes, this was very hard for me- I was afraid I'd put myself into labor...no such luck.)



Getting ready to go.

I guess this is the expression Elijah wore most of the ride.


Ready!




So...Abigail wasn't such a huge fan...


Can I drive this time?



What a beautiful day for a plane ride! I was in awe of all the beautiful fall colors. Oddly no one else seemed to share my enthusiasm. As I continued to admire them all the way home I realized somehow that it was the tint in my sunglasses that made even the ugliest dying tree look breathtaking. Oh well. It made for a fantastic view though. Thanks Pappy!

3 comments:

  1. I love the pic of your future pilot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Hope all is well! Can't wait to hear the news when this baby comes!!! Keep us in the loop!

    ReplyDelete