Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cute and Tiny...Elephant!

Well, Abigail informed me about a month ago that she wanted to dress up as an elephant. So I set to work brainstorming and 'creating'. Since Elijah's been into elephants I decided to just make two! He copies EVERYTHING his sister does anyway, right? (sorry about the tiny pics- wrong setting)

Duct tape is much harder to work with than I imagined!



Check out those cute tails!

Yeah for toilet paper tubes, clearance headbands, and duct tape! Although Chris informed me I might owe him a new roll of duct tape...
Meanwhile Chris was a construction worker and I was The Old Woman Who Swallowed a Fly.


Some people weren't sure if my stomach was real or not. Oh yes. Very real. Speaking of...Elijah's favorite thing to do lately when I lay down is to drive his car 'on the baby'. He'll be disappointed after the baby comes if he tries it...

The baby starts moving every time they drive!


2 comments:

  1. What cute little elephants! I love their elephant toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You win the most creative pregnant belly costume award! Thanks for flying with us today.

    ReplyDelete